Friday, January 15, 2010

Nora

Lastnight my friend Sarah tells me she is in a bind...here is our conversation:
(not modified in ANY way to make it more entertaining...)

Sarah: "Sorry to bother you, but I'm in a bind."
Me: "Uh oh, what's up?" (I already know..but ask for effect :)
Sarah: "My sister can't watch Nora tomorrow...would it be too difficult for you to watch her?"
Me:(Totally flattered that she trusts me to not only watch her child, but thinks I can handle 3!) "I think I could handle it, Av doesn't have school on Fridays, so it's perfect."
Sarah: "Are you sure? Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou"
Me: "No worries! Do you have a pack n play?"
Sarah: "Yes. I owe you so much. Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou I owe you"
Me: "It will be a good test to see if I want to have another for sure or not!"
Sarah: "Oh dear, I don't want Nora to be the reason you don't want to have another child."
Me: "Silly!" (Oh oops...I didn't mean it like that!!)

She is still telling me that she owes me and thankyou. That's what friends are for right? I would do it for any of my friends and I don't expect a thing in return (allthough she did bring me a Dutch Bros and I'm not mad about it).  Besides, this little one is an angel. She's already eaten, taken a nap (went down without a peep) and is now rolling around on the ground making her wonderful noises!

Sorry Mr. AP (that's Almost Perfect, refer to nicknames post, I'm trying to implement them), so far, Nora has not put a single doubt in my mind.  I know you were counting on this, but NO SOUP FOR YOU!



This is Nora. (or neapnap, we have mentioned her before!)






So excited for her Mum Mum!






Ms. Moo being little mommy and feeding Nora, she loved it!

A little later, Nora has had a bottle and is taking nap #2! Both babes are sleeping, Moo is watching Pocahantas and I'm going to watch Grey's...I think I could handle this.

Come back anytime Nora!

No comments:

Post a Comment