Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Last Chapter...New Book???

Wait for it.....







Wait.....







JACK SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!


First time ever people! I woke up at 7 (bladder) and realized Jack hadn't made a peep all night! I was elated! So happy I couldn't even fall back asleep! Then I began to worry...(you know moms, what if something happened) I let it be and he woke up 50 minutes later!

I can't even tell you how excited I am. However, I"m not counting on it tonight...just in case.  I'll keep you updated.

PS. My heart is having a bit of a tough time being so excited today because of what is going on Haiti...so sad for all those people who had so little to begin with and now will have nothing. If you know Today's in downtown Albany, they are taking food, clothing, supply, money donations as they have an employee from Haiti with family still there. 

Hope for Peace and Healing

No comments:

Post a Comment