Monday, April 19, 2010

BBQ SEASON!!!

I am really excited because we're coming on BBQ season! Who doesn't love BBQs?! But what dies a vegan eat at a BBQ?





Let me tell you!! You eat Gardenburger BlackBean Chipotle veggie burgers! These are sooooooooooooooooo delicious! I had Mr. AP throw a couple on the grill for me and Mr. Squish tonight. Turns out there are a little to spicy for the wee one. This worked out amazingly well for me because I ate both of them!

I went sans bun and mixed up some veganaise ( I'll say it again, tastes like regular!), yellow mustard, and a little bit of ketchup, voilĂ ! So delicious! And good for you! There are only 3 grams of fat, plus 5 grams of fiber and 5 grams of protien per patty. Bonus!

So you have to take your own patties and perhaps dip (if you want to go that far), but at least you know that you're eating what you want to be eating! And you can always bring a salad to share too, then you'll have plenty to enjoy!

Conclusion: a must try! Even if you're not a vegan! (sidenote: potential to be dry if you don't use a dip/smear/dressing of some kind)

Peace love and Gardenburger BlackBean Chipotle veggie burgers!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment