Saturday, December 5, 2009

So...Avery


I wonder, how long do you write these things with no one following? I am basically writing to myself right now? Well, that's cathartic. Anyway, on we go!






Avery LeeAnn. My girl, my giant, my turkey. She is almost 4.5! Wow, I feel old. This little lady was the most perfect baby anyone could ever imagine, ask anyone, for real. She never cried, and when I say never, I mean it. (again, ask anyone) She would give a slight wimper when she was hungry, that's it! She slept well, she played well, she still does! She goes to bed when told, in her own bed, she plays alone for hours, she is so sweet to all of her friends. If hurt, she doesn't cry, again the wimper. She is a great big sister too (perhaps the sharing could be better, but really, who likes to share?), she's very helpful. She never did the terrible twos. Yes, I know what you're thinking, and you're right, she is a genuine angel. Sure, she has her moments, but they are few and far between. She does like to talk, alot, always has and probably always will. Her first word was "pretty". We're not sure why... And wow the imagination! Lately, she is a dog more than a girl. She LOVES animals and dancing, especially to Michael (who doesn't love a good Michael dance party though?). She LOVES school too. Mostly for the friends and playing. She's going to be creative I think, not so much an acadamia. That's cool, I wasn't either one, so at least she's got something!









With a baby/toddler like her, why wouldn't you want 5 more!? I'll tell you later....his name is Jack.

3 comments:

  1. My kids do the dog thing! Love the blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny? We should have a pound party :) I think you may be the only reader...thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Hey! make that two readers ;) I am glad you have a blog! :)

    ReplyDelete