Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Warrior Dash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm officially insane. 

Take me to the mental hospitol right now. 




I'll even check myself in. 


For some reason, I thought it was a good idea to sign up for this .  Do yourself a favor and go check out the website, otherwise you will not understand what I'm talking about.  For real.  Stop reading, click the link.








Go. Now.






Do you see this? Mud, fire, RUNNING?  Do you associate any of these words with my name?

Don't get me wrong, I think it looks like a freaking blast.  But it also looks super duper hard! 

I've decided I need to train.  Me and training equals running around the block (I did this yesterday) and going to the school to run stairs (I did this Saturday).  We will see if this "training" continues.  But I highly recomend continuing it self, if you don't want to fall over dead.

Mr. AP is doing it too.  There are prizes for the top 3 over all and the top 3 in different age groups.  He wants to be a top 3 of some kind.  I just don't want to be laped by the following start time.  I somehow convinced several of our friends to do it too (you guys are nuts!).  Us girls have decided to hang back and just have a good time.  A good time....but we still have to make it through 3 miles of trails and obstacles! Fire! Mud! Repelling off of a steep cliff!


Well, if I make it, I"ll be sure to post many muddy pictures.  Did I mention that you get beer, turkey legs (yay for me right?) and an awesome viking hat at the end? Plus live music.  It should be amazing.


Peace, Love and TRAINING!!




1 comment:

  1. Hey!! Sam and I are signed up for this too!!! We've been waiting forever to do it -- it was originally scheduled for June -- but was delayed because there were not enough sign-ups. So I'm glad you and your recruits have signed up so it happens this time. :)
    If you ever want a training buddy -- I'm always up for running :)

    ReplyDelete