Friday, June 18, 2010

Con

Can I tell you what I love?

I love what I just did.  Want to know what I just did? Sure ya do!

I just pulled out an onion and some garlic, sauted it, pulled out a bunch of veggies from the fridge, chopped them up and threw them in the pan.  Whipped up a quick batch of couscous and threw it all together! Voila! A dinner you can feel good about. 

Ask me what I had for breakfast, go ahead, ask.  A donought.  Maybe even two.  I didn't count, I was to ashamed. 

I'm not consistent people. Consistent is not my middle name. I so wish it was.  Life would be easier, right? I wouldn't know, cause it's not.

Peace  Love and Consistency

2 comments:

  1. next time you are in Portland you should check out Voodoo doughnut they have vegan doughnuts!! yes i said the correctly!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got nothing but respect. R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

    ReplyDelete